Ecetana Waterproof Leather Comfortable Booties

Ecetana Waterproof Leather Comfortable Booties


Features


Ecetana Waterproof Leather Comfortable Booties features is:
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate sole
- Waterproof PU Upper: Made of vegan water-resistant PU upper, breathable and comfortable. Easily resist the splash of snow and water
- Warm Lining: High-density lining plush, skin-friendly and soft. Locks in temperature and wicks away sweat and moisture. Keep feet always warm in cold weather
- Good Grip: EVA material and sawtooth texture design greatly improve the grip of snow boots, safe walking in rainy and snowy days
- Smooth Zipper: High-quality zipper provides a good putting on and taking off experience, saving time
- Fit For All Occasions: Stylish and classic style that goes well with any outfit. From jeans to dresses and skirts, these booties are a must-have with any outfit

Ecetana Waterproof Leather Comfortable Booties

Reviews

Below are some critical reviews about Ecetana Waterproof Leather Comfortable Booties

My first impression was that these boots seem comfortable. But after walking around for a couple of minutes, I find that the sole is really thin and there is no arch support at all. They are probably ok if you have flat feet. I added my custom orthotics in and they feel a little better. When I took out my orthotics, a lot of fuzz from the lining was attached to the orthotics. The fur lining is really quite thin and they don't seem to add much warmth for me. I have not worn these boots out in the snow, but looking at the tread, they should be ok walking in snow. Overall, it is a reasonable pair of boots for the price.

These boots were soft inside and an easy comfortable fit (ordered regular size and have wide feet). I didn't like how stiff these booties are to wear. The bottom doesn't have much flexibility at all. The white was super bright and "fake" looking when on. They also crease across the top of the foot easily. I was hoping for more as they looked like they could be fun run-around-in-a-light-snow boot, so I was a bit let down.

Well made, but lacking arch support. Tongue of shoe is a little stiff. Long socks are required. Inside is soft and cozy

Below are some positive reviews about Ecetana Waterproof Leather Comfortable Booties

Good for cold weather

These are so comfortable, it's like you are wearing slippers. Fit is great too!

These are PU leather, meaning, not from an animal. I knew that going in as the item description is clear on that. I am a veteran of real animal leather boots but for their warmth and other advantages, they are not waterproof without a lot of care. They stain with road salt. Your feet can get wet and that is no fun in cold, wet weather. That’s why I wanted to give a non-leather boot a try.I like the side zipper and the elastic gusset on the other side. I makes them easy to get in and out of. The sole - i have had more slip-proof boots. I haven't been able to try them out in all kinds of ice and snow but I will update the review when I have.Waterproof? They are. Water runs off of them. The furry lining is warm and cozy and getting a slightly larger size also allows for socks. This all helps. My one disappointment is that the PU fabric does crease, making them look less than a high quality boot I am used to. However, the trade off of guaranteed dry feet when I am in really wet conditions outweighs the creasing. My real leather boots are for fashion and looks.So it comes down to function over form for these boots. They do serve my needs, but I am sure to have other boots for different needs because the creasing does bother me if I think about it for too long. These could never be my only pair of boots. At this price point, they are doable and I am glad to have them for rainy winter days to have dry feet and boots.

Ecetana Waterproof Leather Comfortable Booties

Where to buy Ecetana Waterproof Leather Comfortable Booties

You can buy this Boots online at Amazon.com [paid link] because Amazon.com is a trustworthy online store to buy Ecetana Waterproof Leather Comfortable Booties [paid link].

Post a Comment

0 Comments